Inland Empire Bee Club
Meeting date: 06/30/2018
Time: 1 pm
Location: Email for location
Topic: Setting Up a New Hive
Network with other bee enthusiasts and beekeepers with monthly meetings, workshops, and more. Meetings and the Facebook group are optional and are always FREE! This is a family event, so feel free to bring the children!
Meetings are FREE! Membership is optional and is $30 a year and includes the whole family! This fee will help to cover expenses incurred to keep our location, any printing and supply cost, etc.
Membership benefits will include:
- Exclusive classes for members only - An additional fee may or may not be incurred for classes. This will be left up to the teacher.
- Exclusive Facebook group for questions and Live Streamed meetings.
- Opportunity to be included in the market table at meetings to sell honey, equipment, products, etc. (business license and resale permit will be checked)
- Opportunity to be listed first to receive swarms, swarm calls, and relocation referrals.
- Free rental of a honey extractor during meetings. - Must be reserved in advance.
The meetings will be online via Facebook Live Stream in a special FB Class group. Paid members will receive a link to the group and one year of access.